We have established this Occupational Health and Safety policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our organisation. It provides a framework for the setting and review of objectives in addition to our commitment to satisfy applicable regulatory, legislative and other requirements as well as our commitment to continually improve our management system.
We have a fully integrated OH&S Management System to meet all legislative and regulatory requirements. Occupational Safety & Health is paramount in all areas of our operations and this is documented within our Safety Management Plan. This includes the use of:
- Risk assessments;
- Hazard identification and the
- The implementation of control measures.
We are proud of our safety practices, training and management. Comprehensive policies and review procedures combine to maximise safety knowledge and implementation, and this is reflected in our impressive safety record.
All our employees are made aware of these documents during induction training and have free access to them.
The challenges we face are numerous and the potential for incident is always present. We understand how important it is for us to have a clear direction in how to conduct ourselves when thinking about everyone and everything involved in the way we do business. As such we have developed a Safety Management Plan that complies with the relevant legislation and ensures that safety is adhered to on each client site.
The OH&S policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.
We are committed to:
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health appropriate to the nature of our OH&S risks to which workers and others are exposed;
- Providing a framework for setting our OH&S objectives;
- Fulfilling our legal and other requirements;
- Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks;
- Continual improvement of the OH&S management system;
- Consulting and participating with workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives on OH&S issues.
The policy also takes account of:
- The current OH&S circumstances of the organisation and what the organisation wants to achieve;
- Broader business objectives;
- Opportunities for improving the health and safety of workers.
This policy is available to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our Website and Company Noticeboard.