If you think that you can save on expenses by getting the local building janitor to clean your commercial space instead of hiring a professional office cleaning company, you are totally mistaken. Commercial office cleaning is a complex process that only top of the line cleaning companies can successfully carry out. The janitor will only leave the space half cleaned, thereby denting your business image before clients and employees. In worst case scenarios it might even result in loss of business.
But before signing on the dotted line and signing a commercial cleaning contract with a company, here are a few tips that you should follow –
- Check the available infrastructure – A top of the line company should have trained and experienced manpower that can thoroughly clean any office premises irrespective of its size. They should also have the necessary tools and equipment to finish the job quickly and effectively.
- Flexible Timings – Many offices and commercial establishments, especially workshops and factories have departments that follow shift timings. The cleaning company you choose must be able to adjust their cleaning routines so that it is outside office times even if it means coming in at odd hours. A company with sufficient man power only will be able to fulfill this stipulation.
- Use of chemical free cleaning solutions – Insist on this clause as it ensures a clean, safe and hygienic work environment. Use of conventional toxic and chemical laced cleaning products will adversely affect the health of your employees.
- Licensed and insured – The commercial office cleaning services you opt for should be licensed, fully bonded and insured. This is a guarantee that the strangers who come in for cleaning every day can be fully trusted. After all, there will be costly equipment in your office that must be safeguarded.
- Verify testimonials – This is very important. Ask for testimonials of previous and present clients. Check whether their scale of operations matches yours. Go through the website and check clients’ comments.
Finally, it is always preferable to go for a long term annual contract as most cleaning agencies offer discounts on it.
If you are looking for a top of the line commercial office cleaning service that more than meets the above stipulations, opt for Brighten Services, Australia. We have a team of trained and experienced office cleaners that will clean your premises outside your office hours. All our cleaners have their background police verified before they are hired so you can be sure that your office is always safe and secure.
Our rates too are very reasonable and affordable. Call us now for more information.